Wednesday 2 April 2014

Internet Lifestyle Network Speed Wealth System Journey

Internet Lifestyle Network Speed Wealth System Journey This is going to be a regular posting telling my story and journey inside the internet lifestyle network, and in particular while following the speed wealth system. I joined the internet lifestyle network on 28th February, 2014. I joined initially on the 7 day free trial which is available to anyone that joins. This gave me access to the Apprentice Level inside, the Blogging Platform, and the Affiliate Center. At the time of writing this first post, I have now been on board for just over 1 month. I was in initially going to start this Blog update from Day 1, but as with many programs, was not sure how well it would turn out, or how I would really feel about the program once inside etc. I am pleased to say, that my journey with the Internet Lifestyle Network is going very well so far. Speed Wealth System Due To Be Launched At the time I joined, the speed wealth system was due to be launched in about a weeks time, and the excitement
http://philkent.internetlifestylenetwork.com/internet-lifestyle-network-speed-wealth-system-journey/

No comments:

Post a Comment